Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dog Days of Summer


I took the kids swimming today at Grandma's house. It was a rather "cool" day for August in Oklahoma---only in the upper 80's. This pic is of my 4 yr. old son, Paul, as he landed in the water, going off of the slide.

I went grocery shopping and birthday shopping this evening. My middle daughter will be seven in a few days and I had nothing planned or bought for her. I bought two pair of capri jeans at 70% off. She loves clothes. I also got a cute, green shirt with sequined butterflies on the front. Also 79% off!! I love a bargain!

After seeing myself in a picture taken today, I have decided that I must be morbidly obese and I need to do something NOW about my weight. I was mortified. I had a really "good" eating day today. I made good choices, I had good portion control, and I had plenty of water. I will be working on losing weight as it is a must. The time is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home