Monday, August 22, 2005

Not Publishers Clearing House, But Still Exciting!

I won! I won! I received a package in the mail today. I had put my name into a drawing at the Midwest Catholic Family Conference and they drew my name. It is a lovely basket full of great things---a pink, beaded, cross bracelet, a "Live For Him" arm band thing that all the kids wear, a notepad, an awesome magnet, a bag of candy--Scripture Mints to be exact, a very yummy smelling candle, and a flat of stickers. Made my day!!! This is a great day----I won and my bank account is MUCH BETTER, so this woman is HAPPY!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well congratulations! Most I've ever won was a can of creamed corn at a Bingo game with my grandmother when I was a kid!

Hey! Where's the POOP? ;-)

5:21 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

HA!! Creamed corn? Well, 'ain't that special! The poop post was deleted--looking at it was making me sick.

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home