Friday, November 04, 2005

THE MIRACLE in HORMONES

I have been taking a natural, bio-identical progesterone cream and a progesterone tablet, daily, for 10 days. I use the cream in the morning and take the pill before bed. Well, how can I say this and really get the message to you-------I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON!!!!! I have slept all night, every night, for the last 9 nights. I hadn't slept all night long for probably over a year. I wake up refreshed. I AM NOT A RAGING BEAR to my family anymore. I have the patience and love for them like I used to have when I was a young mother. Bath time and noisy supper times do not send me over the edge. My husband can make jokes and I don't automatically think he's being a turd. I have the energy to go to Wal-Mart. I used to absolutely despise going to the store, because I was so tired. The house has been clean, I've been to the store three times, and I've been shopping twice (to Tulsa and to Wichita) since I've started on this cream. If anyone is suffering like I was, PLEASE, you owe it to yourself to feel good again. Progesterone may not be what you need, but if you feel like I did, then something is not right. Okay, I'm off to do the laundry and dishes. Whoo--Hoo!!!! I'm excited about the housework once again! ha.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where does one purchase said cream and pills? Does one have to use both of them - - - all month long?

11:11 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I am so pleased for you. I am definatley coming off a hormone rampage as my daughter is weaning. I do feel better, but if I stall out, I'll look into this.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

My quest first began with a saliva test. I had estrogen, progesterone, and cortisone tested. I was very low in progesterone (hence, my newfound mustache! ha.) A saliva test can be obtained from a pharmacist, usually, without a doctor's order. I took my saliva test results, with the recommended dosages of medication that was given from the lab and pharmacist, to my GYN and this is where I received my scrips for the cream and pills. I use the cream in the morning and take a pill at bedtime. I do this on days 16 through 28 of my cycle. I may start taking it on day 12 next month as I was feeling very grouchy and was having the hot flashes before day 16. I do believe that one can purchase over the counter progesterone. I have a friend who buys her cream from Arbone. The cream is applied in different places each day---upper arms, chest, neck, stomach, etc.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

I sent for a saliva test too and that started my journey towards balanced hormones and a much happier mama. I am so glad that you are finding some relief with the cream and pills. I use progesterone cream that a compounding pharmacist makes for me and use it day 15 to 25 of my cycle. Like Lisa I start using it early if I feel symptoms starting to interfere with life.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for adding to the information, Hope. I'm sure this will help others. I'm so glad that I found the help I needed. My pharmacist also is a compounding pharmacist and makes my medicine for me.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I'm so happy for you! I'm glad things are working well! God bless you my dear friend!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Mairin :o) said...

I'm so glad you are receiving relief from your suffering!

".. don't automatically think he's being a turd.." made me laugh.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

This is great! What a huge relief it must be.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home