Sunday, October 30, 2005

A GOOD LAUGH

I received this cute little joke from a friend of mine. I hope it doesn't offend anyone. It made my day!

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come into the room for the baby's first exam.

The doctor arrived, checked the baby, and being a little concerned about his weight, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.

"Breast-fed" the woman replied.

"Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered.

She did. The doctor squeezed, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed her breasts in a detailed examination. Motioning her to get dressed, he said, "No wonder this baby is under weight. You're not producing any milk."

"I know" answered the woman, "I'm his grandma, but I'm sure glad I came!"

AND...................................How is YOUR Sunday?????

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Lisa, That is too funny. Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Dory said...

That was a funny one!!LOL

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home