Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's Been A Long Time




I just noticed that I've not posted anything since last Wednesday. I think this is my record amount of time between posts.

I took my youngest to the pumpkin patch today with her preschool class. It was great fun.
She picked out a pumpkin, visited the petting zoo (gag!), and had a hayrack ride.

I did most of my housework before I took the kids to school this morning, so this afternoon holds nothing but a few loads of laundry, one soccer practice, and making supper. I think I'll make a pot of chili. Ummmm................sounds good.

How is everyone???????????????????/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! Doing fine here. Love the pictures...
God bless.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Absolutely love the pics!!

Lori

3:52 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks, Lori. We had a fun time.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home