Friday, October 07, 2005

Okay, It Works

Okay, for some reason I've not been able to log into my all last evening and all day today.
I had to post something new in order to see the blog. Strange, huh? Does anyone know what this is all about? Actually, I thought the Master Blogger had deleted me because of my rather "graphic" post earlier. I'm glad to see that I'm still "allowed" in cyber space.

I went to the doc today and she gave me the progesterone cream and capsules. I'm so excited to begin this hormone. I have to wait a few weeks to begin, but that's okay.

I'm off to the homecoming game. Philip is in the band and they are performing a new routine at half time tonight. It's pretty chilly, but this is very welcomed after that hot, hot summer.

Tomorrow I'm off to Tulsa to watch Philip in a band competition. Steve, if you were by chance visiting your old stomping grounds, our families could meet. I'm guessing that's not happening, though.

Have a great weekend, everyone. May peace and happiness be yours!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working for me okay Lisa! :-)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Steve Bogner said...

I haven't been to TUlsa for a few years now, but you've brought back some memories! Is his competition at Skelly Stadium, on the Tulsa Univ campus? That's my old school; and we used to live in an apartment just outside the stadium. I remember one Saturday morning a marching band's drum core started banging away just outside our window - at 6:30 AM!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

He'll be competing at Tulsa Union. They took second at competition last week in Catoosa.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!! It's nice to access tour blog once again! It was offline for me.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yes, Hector. I don't know what happened, but I couldn't access it for a few days. Glad you're back.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

I hope progesterone cream works well for you. I've used it since I was in my mid to late 30's. It pretty well eliminated my PMS. I went from feeling like my head was going to explode from the tension to not being able to tell my *time* was coming. Huge difference. I've been out of progesterone cream for 3 months and just got it refilled this week. It works wonders.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks, Hope, for commenting here. I'm very excited about starting the cream and feeling better. From what I've read, it's the "miracle" hormone. Funny, my test results revealed that I am very low on progesterone and don't need any estrogen. When I went to the doctor, she said she wanted to put me on an antidepressant and a low dose birth control (estrogen). Ummmmmm.......NO! It's right there-----all I need is progesterone. I'm not depressed. Read the test results. Doctors really anger me sometimes.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Lisa, what instrument does your son play?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

He plays the saxophone now. He's played the trumpet in the past. He can also play piano. My daughter plays the french horn. I played the sax in grade school. I wish I still knew how.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home