Friday, September 23, 2005

First Time Cooks




Kristyn and her friend asked to make cookies tonight-----all by themselves. They are ages 9 and 10, so I agreed. I was so pleased and surprised when I saw the finished product---aren't they beautiful? I couldn't wait to try one, and just as quickly, I couldn't wait to spit it out as they confused 1/4 tsp. salt for 1/4 cup salt.
G-A-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karyn lost another tooth tonight. It was very dramatic---crying, tears, the whole bit. Now she's thrilled, as I knew she would be.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have a cookie? I'm just now eating a store-bought one...

9:42 PM  
Blogger Steve Bogner said...

That would make it... very nice looking salt-dough, right?

When I was a kid I liked to make pancakes for breakfast. One day I got some ingredients confused and they came out really bad. I asked my dad 'what should I do with them?' He suggested I give them to the dog; but the dog wouldn't eat them either!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh! My gosh! Can you email me one too! WOW! Those are way too yummy lookin! Good job, girlies! :)

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home