Sunday, September 18, 2005

You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream



Last night was the "Birthday Party" for the city. Our city is 112 years old. It was from 6-8pm, come and go. They were serving hotdogs, cake, and ice cream. All free to the public along with music from a few local bands. We arrived at 6:40pm. The cake and ice cream were gone and the hotdogs were getting very low. I guess they didn't expect as many people as showed up. The kids were pretty disappointed as they'd been bribed to go with the expectation of cake and ice cream, so we left and went to Braums. I shared a banana-split with my oldest daughter. NOT on my diet, this I know, but it was SO good. Kathryn decided that it would be fun to lick the window, so I took the opportunity to go outside and snap her picture as she did so. Yes, I did make a spectacle of myself, but HEY, I thought it blogworthy, so I didn't mind that people were watching and thinking that I'd lost my mind, "Okay Kathryn, lick it again, that first picture didn't turn out." "Okay, one more time, lick the window again, no not by that snotty smudge the little boy made before we got here, over there to the right." Oh, the joys of my digital camera!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home