Monday, December 26, 2005

Away In A Manger


Away in a Manger is the song we sung as we put baby Jesus in his place. Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Here are the gifts that my family offered Him for His special day:
Philip-To have a better attitude
Kaitlyn-To think before I speak
Kristyn-To go to Confession once a month
Karyn-To be kind by not talking back
Paul-A guitar (hahahahahahaha...........I LOVE this!!)
Kathryn-stated, "I'm not talking to you."
Hubby-to not be so quick to grouch when that seems like the thing to do.
Me-make an extra Mass each week, and take along everyone in the family that is able.

Our gifts to Him who loves us unconditionally.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

(((Travis))))

I thought something happened to you. I haven't seen a new post on your blog since Thanksgiving. I'm sure you're just a busy teenager.
Glad you stopped by. New Year's blessings to you!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Thanks for the Christmas blessing wishes, Lisa! Enjoy the Christmas Octave! God bless....Suz

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home