Friday, December 09, 2005

WHEW!!!

I'm MUCH better this morning. Thank you, everyone, for your prayers. I think it's Hubby's turn to be sick. He's in bed. This is okay. I'm much better at taking care of people than I am at being the patient. Yesterday was horrible. I don't wish that upon anyone. I've had french toast and bacon this morning without any dire consequence, so I must be healed!!!


So, today will be filled with laundry and normal chores. The kids and I might make a gingerbread house this evening after swimming. If so, I'll post a picture tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

A mother is NEVER allowed to be sick, don't you know that? So glad you feel better.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks, Lori. I'm glad, too!!!!!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog. Monica has a slight case of cerebral palsy. You would not know unless someone told you. She has a slight limp and this brace will help her learn to use the muscles in her leg more. If you have a chance please say a prayer for my brother who passed away on Thursday (Feast of the Immaculate Conception). He battled cancer for 16 months and suffered much. He did come back to the Sacraments!!!! Hopefully, I will blog again in the near future. I still read here frequently. God Bless

6:22 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I've prayed for your brothers soul. How wonderful that he'd gone back to the Sacraments! May he now have Heavenly peace, far from the pains and sufferings of cancer. What a blessing for him to share his feast day with the Immaculate Conception. God Bless you during this sad time.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Elena LaVictoire said...

So glad you are feeing better!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home