Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Feast of St. Nicholas


The Feast of St. Nicholas is one of my favorites. This evening we'll watch a video about him. The kids will put out their shoes (which really should have been done last night but the kids were asleep before I remembered.)
In the morning, their shoes will be filled with chocolate coins. We are having a family over for supper, and, in the spirit of giving, they will share a meal with us.

Happy St. Nicholas Day!

One of my favorite songs:
Jolly Old St. Nicholas
Lean your ear this way......................

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,
what a great tradition! Enjoy!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi, Hector.

I'm going to stop by your blog today. I've been absent for awhile while I was thick into a novel. Two actually. I'll see you over at your place!

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home