Monday, December 12, 2005

Lights.......Lights............Lights


THIS IS NOT 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But, this IS the outside of my house. OH this picture doesn't even come close to showing how nice it looks. Hubby and the kids worked so hard and did such a great job. I wish you could see how great it looks! I guess I shouldn't boast. If I remember correctly, pride is one of my major vices........

HEY--------maybe this should be a New Year's resolution!!!
Work on your pride, woman, work on your pride.

8 Comments:

Blogger John Burzynski said...

I don't think that I want your electric bill....

6:44 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Its okay to take pride in a job well done. Just as long as it is not the arrogant pride that you think yourself superior to others. Looks great!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks, friends.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen them in person and they are beautiful! you can't even see the hundreds of lumenaries (sp?) on the ground. Spectacular!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa, your family did such a great job! I'll be finishing mine this weekend!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Aww shucks, just enjoy your house, your husband's efforts, and your addtion to the beauty of the season. It's lovely!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I am going to take a picture of a house here in this city that is so out of this world that I can't even begin to describe.

I can't wait for the comments on this one.

I'll try to snap a photo tomorrow.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to get out and take a picture of our house for my blog too. Don't know how well it'll turn out either!
Ching ching ching! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home