Saturday, December 31, 2005

Games People Play

Okay, I'll play. I was tagged by Alexa. I never liked tag, but only because I could never run fast enough. This kind of tag I'm very willing to play.

Rules: “The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”

ME??? WEIRD????

1. I sometimes make my kids play "Make Me Laugh" when they have friends over. I always win.

2. Many of my friends are people I've never met

3. I have two siblings that I've never met. I grew up as an only child.

4. Sometimes I say some really big, naughty words when I stub my toe or step on a Lego in the middle of the night. Have no fear, I always keep count and always confess each one! Actually, I don't think this is too weird. I'm guessing anyone with an imprint of a plastic toy in the bottom of their foot would sing a mighty tune, also.

5. I prefer to sleep in the recliner rather than in the bed. No other reason than it's just more comfortable on my back.

Okay, now, if I knew how to put your link on the blog I would, but I don't, so I'm just going to ask that anyone who wants to play tag with me to let me know here and I'll go and read what you've written on your blog. Now, that was a LONG sentence!!!

Happy New Year!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, Hector! I'm thinking that you should HOST the First Annual Blogger-Friends Network Reunion at your house in 2006. You do the program and we'll bring the food.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Yeah, I agree Lisa...that would be really cool, huh? I only live about 50 miles from Hector...should be no problem here for me getting there! LOL!~

5:38 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

We'll have to wait until at least June as I'm GOING to be a lot lighter by then!!!!! I don't want all of my friends to meet my big back side.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home