Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Daily Goals

Instead of making "New Year" resolutions, I'm making daily resolutions. Here are today's goals:
1. Read today's Gospel -done
2. Clean all three bathrooms-done
3. Do six loads of laundry. -will be done, plus two more, I think.
4. Stay within my range of 26-28 points on my diet. -I may have gone over. I had 9 points to spare, then decided on Chinese food for supper. MAY HAVE??? How about DID!!
5. Do some form of exercise. -still working on this one
6. Get to Mass-Well, I was on my way, with four of the kids, and found out the schedule had been changed and it took place at another location at a different time today. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

What I'd LOVE to have is some type of sidebar area to post daily goals. This would be a lot less boring for those who don't really care. I really don't want to make regular posts on this, just something that can been seen to the side. This will help keep me honest. BUT...............................I'll need help from someone to do this. Alexa??? Scott??? Are either of you up for the challenge?

Okay, I'm off to accomplish my goals for the day.

6 Comments:

Blogger ukok said...

Lisa, if you find a way of adding this to the sidebar please let me know, I badly need to keep on top of my daily workload!

and...six loads of laundry...phew...I do 2 or 3 a day...but 6? WOW!

And what do you mean 'do some form of exercise'...number 2,3, and 6 take care of that I shouldn't wonder!

God Bless and Happy New Year, my friend :)

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Lisa dear, you can tell me what you'd like...something like a drop down menu like I have?

How you you like this surprise changarooni I did?

My cousin's name is Genevieve too!

I am in pain today...I tried doing my first sit up and I pulled some muscle right where my surgery hurt me -- but this hurts more than surgery did!

Can't walk...can't do sit ups.

Gee. I'm so bummed! ;-)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

WOW!!!!!!!!
This is W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!

Thank you, again, Alexa. I LOVE the flowers that separate the posts. I liked the other one SO much, I never imagined that I'd like anything better. But, I REALLY think I DO like this better. ((((hugs)))))

I'm sorry to hear that you've hurt yourself. I did have a little giggle, though, when you said it happened trying to do a sit-up. Sounds like something I'd do.
Feel better soon!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi, Deb. Yes, six loads is a lot, but it has backed up having the kids home for nine days during Christmas break. I'm on load number five right now and it is 8:00pm. I'll probably exceed my goal and end up doing about 7 or 8 loads.

Happy New Year!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Sure, Alexa. That sounds great. But, I'd have to be taught how to add information to it. I'll go over to your place and check out your drop down menu. Then, I'll let you know.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Wow Lisa this looks great!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home