Sunday, January 01, 2006

THIS is why I'm so tired............


This Christmas break has been full of family and fun. My sister-in-law was here with her four children for three days. During the visit, her 9-year-old son celebrated his birthday. This was a great time and all 14 grandchildren were here at one time. It was a great photo opportunity. I snapped their picture on the front living room couch.

Friday, Hubby, my oldest son, and my father-in-law traveled to Dallas, TX, to pick up Hubby's brother. We've enjoyed seeing him. He was here for the New Year celebration.

Today, my aunt and uncle from Wichita, KS, came for the afternoon.

Needless to say, my house has stayed clean for the past 10 days because I've always been expecting company! I actually thought my laundry was caught up, too, until I couldn't find a certain piece of clothing. Sadly, I found the laundry shoot completely full. Oh well. Life is good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks, Travis. Happy New Year to you, too!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

I always love to have people come over because my house is almost never clean otherwise. That is quite a housefull, but I am sure the kids will remember it well. God Bless and Happy New Year!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home