Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'M BAAAACK................

So, you'll see below that I've been so consumed in life things the past week that I've not had an ounce of computer time. I still don't have the time, as the house has been left unattended, but today is catch-up day, in all areas, including my blogging and cyberspace friends. I'm going to get the house done so this evening I can visit all of you "over at your place."

On top of everything else this week, I was 14 days late for my period. So, two pregnancy tests later and a visit from Aunt Margaret herself confirmed that, no, there is not another little bundle on the way. I had feelings both ways---anxiety that "Oh My Gosh", I might actually be PG again, and happiness that "Oh Those Little Baby Feet In The House Again" would be nice. What happened, I finally figured out, was that I messed up my progesterone medication and had a late ovulation.

I've not kept up on my weight loss box below. I've still been exercising, so I'll update that this evening, too. I don't think I'm down any weight as I've been stress eating lately, but the weight loss number hasn't increased, which is good.

I've missed you! I can't wait to visit you this evening.

Peace!

9 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Wow, you sound busy. Glad you are back. Blessings!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi, Lisa! :)

5:04 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hector, progesterone is the natural hormone that I've been taking to regulate my hormone imbalance. "Aunt Margaret" is the name that I give my menstrual cycle. So, since I was late, Aunt Margaret's visit (my period starting) confirmed that I was not pregnant. My husband said, "You're not going to explain that, are you?" hahahaha. Oh,yes, dear, I am!

Hi, Mary and Suzanne.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

You are so funny, glad you are back blogging, my computer time isn't the same when you are not here.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

Glad you are back!! How is the progesterone cream working for you? I would be lost without it.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Lisa! You sure are scarce lately!
Glad to know though that you are able to occupy your time with things other than blogging. That's a GOOD thing.
Too bad you're not preggo...oh well...maybe next time?
God bless.

4:56 AM  
Blogger ukok said...

Lisa, hope that everything is okay with you, haven't seen your blog updated through my bloglines in a while ;)

CRACKS WHIP!!!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi, gals,

Yes, I've been scarce. For some reason I've lost interest in sitting in front of the computer. I think it was the continuous backache each time I tried to stand up after blogging.

I'll be better about posting, visiting your blogs, etc.

Love you, though!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Mairin :o) said...

Hey! I am super-crabby.. how did you know? ;o)

Post! Post! Or have you given it up for lent?

God bless you in all you do.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home