Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Fun Time


Today, my daughter had to present about a person who made a difference in the world. Can you guess who she is?
Behind her, in the upper left, you'll see her classmates. These two represented Bill Picket and Albert Einstein. It was great fun. There were others---Barbara Bush, Amelia Airhart (sp?), Harry Houdini, Oprah Winfrey (presented by a fair-skinned blonde girl. ha!), etc.

It was a fun time. My daughter worked hard writing her report. She had to put the life of Mother Teresa to memory for the presentation. It was nice.

Straight above my daughter is my mother-in-law. To the right is my youngest son. It was a family affair.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mairin :o) said...

That is wonderful to see a child have a valid hero like Blessed Mother Teresa! Most people pick celebrities or sports figures, most not worth emulating.

MT is a 'hero' of mine, too.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

I guarantee that this will leave a lasting impression on your daughter. What a life-changing experience.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love it!!! She made a great Mother Teresa!!!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

What a great testimony to the Faith! She is so sweet. I admire you Lisa, you are such a great mom!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks, ladies.

10:21 AM  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

oh, i LOVE it!! good for her and good on you mom - you are obviously making a difference in her life :)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home