Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ring, Ring

It is 5:30am this Saturday morning and I'm wide awake, typing on the computer. The two children that wake up early stayed last night with Grandma, so everyone in this house will sleep until at least 8:30am. Why am I awake, you might ask? This would only be because of the man who cannot seem to remember that the phone number that he really wants IS NOT MINE! I'm wondering if there is any way to block telephone numbers. There are two men who call here, looking for a woman with my name who is not me, very frequently. Sometimes they leave messages, sometimes they call in the middle of the night, and today they called at 5:15am.

So, my choices now would be to begin my day, watch TV, or go back to bed. TV usually puts me to sleep, so I could try that. What I should do is climb the laundry mountain and see if I can make it to the top. I'm guessing if I started now, I could have it conquered by the time anyone else wakes up.

I'm going to read today's Gospel, do a little meditation on it, and then decide if I will sleep again or begin my laundry.

Happy weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elena LaVictoire said...

Hey Lisa!

As you are climbing Mt. Laundry please notice that's me on yon distant peak waving back!!!

Have a good weekend too!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! I guess I would have crawled back into my cozy bed...

6:15 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Elena, I conquered my mountain today.

Hector, that's what I should have done because I'm REALLY tired right now. I've been awake too many hours.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home