Wednesday, August 31, 2005

AM I THE WINNER?

Just wanted all of you to know that after tonight, when I'm rich and famous, I'll still be my humble self and chat with you via the internet. I can't wait to make a list of how I'm going to spend some of the money I'm going to win tonight with Publisher's Clearing House. I guess that Arthur guy will be at my house during the NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, so they've said on all of my entries. So, I'll be sure to wave at you if you're watching. Gosh, I think I better run and get a haircut so I'll look my best. I wonder if they will bring the camera that makes a person look 10 pounds LIGHTER?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so funny! Would you remember us poor blogers? Should we share with you our Amazon wish list?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

LOL! Do they really have cameras like that? Where can I get one???
YES! :)
PS You can keep the money...just get me a camera!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home