Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Another Conversation with the Little Guy

Yesterday Paul, age 4, and I were cleaning out my suburban. He accidentally locked the keys inside of the vehicle. I couldn't find the extra set of keys, so I called OnStar to unlock it for me.

Have you ever tried to explain OnStar services to a pre-schooler? It is a very hard thing to do.
I tried to explain, saying that the people would help us via the satellite. That didn't work. Through the radio. He still didn't understand. I finally said that the guy on the phone was going to help us. Paul's reply to me, "Elvis is going to help us?"

My husband's wallpaper on his cell phone is a picture of Elvis.

Who ever said the King was dead?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-huh Uh-huh. Uh thank you very much. Uh-huh.

:-D

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home