Sunday, August 07, 2005

Catholic Youth

This is my son, Philip, and his best friend, Jacob. Michaela, Jacob's sister, is to the right. We stayed with this family while at the conference. We were greeted with such wonderful hospitality---fresh sheets (not a common occurance here at home! ha), hot breakfast (my friend made egg casserole and coffee cake for 16 of us), and most importantly, great company. We had a great time. We put the kids to bed and watched "Hitch." I was only mildly embarrassed when I woke myself during the movie with a snort as I nodded off. Luckily, the movie was loud, so I don't think anyone noticed.
The kids had a great time at the conference. There were great speakers and it was such a joy to see kids pumped and on fire for the love of Christ.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fr. Hamilton said...

How neat to see the kids! It has been so long. My how they have grown and are growing!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Philip is big, isn't he? He was serving Mass last weekend and he stands eye to eye with Fr. Mick. He looked like a Deacon instead of an Altar Boy. Maybe someday!! He wears a size 11 shoe---geesh, no wonder I can't keep enough food in the house. I just love the Pfeifer kids. Isn't Michaela pretty? AND--she's NICE, too! Kaitlyn loves to look at this picture---well, of course she does----Jacob is in it. If he doesn't become a priest, then he's already tagged to be a husband, if my girls have any say about it!

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home