Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Rosary

Each day we said the rosary. Don't you know how proud I was as my three oldest girls sat there, fingers working the beads, praying and being proper. AND, don't you know that my nice little, perfect moment was interrupted as Paul, 4yrs., took his brother's baseball cap, put it on backwards, puffed out his chest, and hollared, "You wanna piece of me?"

Who knows what goes thru the minds of children, but this evening when we got home, we heard some of the things that the kids thought went on. Paul said that Jesus came to visit him in his classroom. Who knows what speaker that was, but my son thought is was Jesus in the flesh.
Karyn told me that her teacher was talking bad about her brother. She said the teacher said that Paul was once named Saul and was bad at one time. She didn't think it was very nice that a stranger was talking bad about her little brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home