Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hands and Feet


I Love baby feet and hands. Actually, hands are my favorite. I love the little chubby ones. My babies' feet are getting so big---not many toes left in the house that like me to smell them, nibble on them, or play that piggy/roast beef game. When tragedy seems overwhelming, it helps me to do something simple like take stock in what makes me the happiest and remember how much I am blessed. I am blessed by feet, in many sizes, in many shapes, actually, in several different colors. How truly blessed I am!

5 Comments:

Blogger owenswain said...

That is a photo full of richness.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Precious stinkiness! :) I love it, I love it, I love it. I never thought I had a foot fetish (lol) for anything but tiny baby and toddler feet, but after this, I change my mind! :) Tickle them toes, Mama! *BIG GRIN* !!!

5:13 AM  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

i thought i was the only one with *baby feet fetish* :)

(i got your email - i am a long-time reader, first-time commenter!)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi, Penni, I'll be sending something via snail mail in the very near future. How are the plans for the concert coming?

7:41 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Now, I can hardly believe that is one puts in "fetish" in the search engine, that my blog comes up.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home