Friday, September 02, 2005

A New Friend

I just finished having lunch with Suzanne, a frequent commentor over at Catholic Ragemonkey. She recently moved to town and we finally met. For the first time in my life I can say that I've met someone via the internet. Actually, it had to be via God is what we both decided.
She has four beautiful children. Her husband is a professor of English at the local jr. college. They seem like a great family and I'm very excited that we've begun this friendship. Thanks, Suzanne, for coming today! I had a great time!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa,
Thank you for having us. Yes, it definitely was a God thing that we have met. We appreciate your hospitality and hope to reciprocate soon (and come back to your beautiful house!). Suzanne

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,
how nice that you took the time and effort to begin a new friendship. I hope it grows and you both gain a another true friend.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I LOVE her name!!!! :)
Just teasin! I think it is wonderful too. I have met some very special women friends on my blog and such. These are the good and finer things of internet usage...still, as long as I don't chat too long, which oops, I sometimes tend to do! :)
God bless!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home