Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Anyone There?


Yesterday, for some unknown reason, I thought about my "long, lost blogging days" and tried to remember my blog name. I couldn't even remember the name of it, let alone the web address. Today, it just came to me. So, here I am, wondering if anyone will even remember that I was once their cyberfriend. I also wonder if any of the blogs that I used to read are still around. I don't have much time today to do any surfing, but I'll be trying to find YOU in the near future. I've missed you!!


4 Comments:

Blogger ~pen~ said...

(((lisa))) yes, i've missed you!!

i do regular "blog cleaning" because i subscribe to so many through bloglines...yours was one i never deleted, "just in case" :)

happy to see you, my name is penni and i was your friend then and would like to remain thusly.

peace & love,
p

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa, I've missed your presence in the blogosphere!

Good to *hear* from you.

I dropped by here and left a couple of comments since you stepped back form blogging, but I now know why you didn't seem to respond to them - you couldn't rememebr the name of your blog!

God's blessing be with yoiu and yours :-)

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

Yep, I'm still out here. Hope you get a chance to post some more... Swing by my website if you get bored. :-)

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LISA BABY! Hey buddy! You're still alive!

I am too, though barely! LOL

Your hair looks great that way!

Look me up!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home