Saturday, September 03, 2005

Prayers, Please

Hi, friends.
I'm asking for prayers for my aunt, Kathryn Godfrey, who yesterday had a stroke. She seems to be okay at this point, but things can change very rapidly in these situations. Thank you!!! I appreciate you!

This is my mother's sister. My mom died 8 years ago this month of a blood leak, in the brain, from a weak vein. It would be like losing my mother all over again if my aunt passed.

I'm on my way to Wichita where she is hospitalized.


Thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

You may not read this till later, but I wanted you to know that I will say some prayers for your aunt. God bless you. Suzanne

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll keep you all in my prayers, Lisa. May God keep your aunt close to His Heart.

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read your blog since Friday..so I am storming Heaven for you now and will continue to do so! Suzanne from Tonkawa (the other Suzanne)

1:15 PM  
Blogger ukok said...

praying for your aunt.

God bless.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home