Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Good Morning

It is 4:35am and I'm wide awake. I woke up at 4am and laid there for awhile, deciding to get up only when nature called so loudly I couldn't ignore it any longer. My hormones are out of whack again, so I'm going to buy a saliva test kit today and get things checked out. I do feel much better when everything is in balance and working correctly. I'm ready to sleep well again!!

Yesterday I woke up at 7am. Not one person in this house was awake and we have to be out of here at 7:20!!! I did the kids hair while they ate breakfast. They ate, a few brushed their teeth, got dressed, grabbed their backpacks, and headed out the door. Thankfully, we made it to the bus at 7:28am!!! I'm not sure how that happened, but it did!!

I want to turn you on to a wonderful blog that I enjoy reading. This woman has 11 children with one on the way. I know her personally. She used to live here. Her mother is a dear, close friend of mine. I think you'll enjoy her writing and her wit.
http://beautifulheritage.wordpress.com/

Check her out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just last week I'd returned from dropping my oldest off at middle school. When I returned I saw the usual entourage of elementary school kids standing out front waiting for their bus. I walked in the house and saw my twin boys still in their underwear playing Nintendo DS. Argh!

Michelle and I quickly got their clothes on them and sent them out the door with about a minute to spare before their bus came to pick them up.

Thank goodness they had their breakfast...

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just whizzing by the blogs on my blogroll to let ya'll know that I've moved URLs - if you're interested in keeping up with me, which I'm not presuming you are - but do hope you are! Here's the link: Alexa

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home