Saturday, September 03, 2005

Back in a Flash


My aunt is doing fine. We made a mad dash today to Wichita and back. Hubby took me to the hospital, then he took the kids to Chuckie Cheese. This picture has nothing to do with my post, but it's one of my favorites. This was taken on Hubby's birthday, during lunch at the local Chinese restaurant. Obviously, we had a good time.

We went to Petsmart and picked up some puppy odor spray for the carpets. It's supposed to take the proteins out of the carpet so that the dogs doesn't keep going back to the same spot. I hope it works. The dog is doing better, but she still needs some work. I also picked her up a smoked pigs ear-----it about grossed everyone out as we could even see the veins---eeewww!! Ginger ate less than 1/4 of it and was full. They sell them by the bag.

I embarrassed myself today at the hospital and made my uncle and cousin laugh so hard that my uncle had tears streaming down his face. I think it's one of those "had to been there" things, so I won't even try to explain, but needless to say we had a good laugh and a nice time together, despite being there because of the stroke. That's my family, always finding something to laugh at in any situation.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,
my prayers are with you and your family.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Glad things are better. BTW, we have a calico kitty that has the name of Ginger! She would love the rest of the pig's ear, also!
LOL!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean to tell me that Dean took all the kids to Chuch E. Cheese's by himeself??? What a man! Suzanne from Tonkawa

1:17 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yes, he did. He had a lot of fun, too! Thanks for the prayers--my aunt is doing very well.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home